Friday 15 June 2012

Get Innn.

Well folks, that's a wrap for me being a first year law student. Yesterday I finished off my final exam of this semester, and walked out leaving the cares of the world in the exam hall. I cannot begin to express how thankful I am that I made it at least one year, with now only two more years until I can (hopefully) walk out of uni, and waltz into law school. Yikes.

For now though, I am going to enjoy this summer like any teenager would, and meet up with all my mates who went out of London for uni, and what a reunion it shall be! Yet despite my plans for fun I shall still seek for legal work experience (I won't give up until I get something) and continue to work hard at the job I now have. Which isn't hard to do, as I absolutely love it. Working for a charity is definitely rewarding, with or without pay.

Well then, I just wanted to blog and let the world know that in general, everything here seems to be on the up, and I have great hope for the near and far future, especially in terms of my career. I think it's good to have some positive attitude whilst studying something like law at some point, or else you'd kill yourself eh?!

Anyway I better get some rest as I have to leave quite early (for a Saturday) for work tomorrow. But before I go, I'd like to say that all legally interested or qualified person(s) must refer to the BBC programme Silk. It is absolutely fantastic and entertaining to watch, even though some aspects of the film are a melodramatic version of how the Bar is in real life.
Okay, having said all this malarky, I am off. God knows when I'll blog again, I'm sure it won't be long, especially if I actually get some legal work experience. Ta for now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment