Tuesday 27 September 2011

Uni life so far…

Okayyyy! I love Uni because I’ve made good, hard working friends who have a crazy streak (exactly like me basically) and so we can spend our lunch in Starbucks either discussing law and politics like nerds, or dancing down the uni corridors like maniacs. So, good times so far! But the hard work has already commenced (though this is the first week) and during lectures, I just thank God I’m competent at writing down notes quickly (lecturers wait for no man) and there’s a Hell of a lot of stuff to remember.. My lecturers are quite cool though, and during seminars they loosing up a bit. So, I’ll be working hard and having fun. I’m glad I’m at uni, and can’t wait for what’s to come! (But bearing in mind it’ll get harder, maybe I can wait…) (as posted on Tumblr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment